[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:41:28 BST 2014

> So, if I can echo some of what Luke has said previously, this is for
> tablet AND tv AND laptop AND mini-computer.  Please please please do NOT
> cut out the SATA connector.
>
> I remain interested in buying a card, to go with my MEB with the
> upside-down SATA.

Yes, EOMA-68 is designed for all types of devices. Therefore, Luke
should think best for most devices. If SATA prevents the use of many
SoCs and SATA only benefits some (few) devices; thinking of the best
for most devices, SATA must be removed.

Luke can always add a USB-to-SATA IC in the MEB, and the MEB will have SATA.