[Arm-netbook] EOMA, Improv etc

Boris Barbour barbour at biologie.ens.fr
Fri May 23 23:55:10 BST 2014

On 24/05/14 00:40, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> have you seen the recent discussions on debian-arm about the port of
> debian-installer to sunxi?

No. Although it sounds good, I'm not actually sure what that means -
that I'll soon be able to run the installer on lots of hardware?

All I know is that I should be able to run debian without hassle on arm
like I run it on intel stuff, and benefit from low power, long battery
life (for mobile stuff) and low cost (eventually). But nearly all
available equipment is tediously constrained in some way or other. I'll
be happy to start with a small, silent fanless box.

 > let me draw up a schedule, first.  i have to sleep - i'll start the
 > micro-pc PCB tomorrow.

Waiting...