[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri May 23 17:24:28 BST 2014

On Friday, May 23, 2014 16:58:02 mike.valk at gmail.com wrote:
> But it went completely silent here.

Honestly, I didn't consider "here" being a place I needed to communicate
regularly; most of the work we did around EOMA68 was done without
communication here, and I never saw Improv as being the torch bearer for
EOMA68.

> Although you may believe you haven't been hiding anything, including
> yourself, I, personally, don't think you have been open and forthcoming
> enough.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

> I wonder were we are right now.

I can't speak to the EOMA68 bits as I really have nothing to do with that
other than as a potential customer.

> Interface Board, MEB. Is it production/hacker ready?
>  1. PCB?
>  2. Parts?
>  3. Casework?

No casework done (other than one quick prototype we did up at a hackerspace),
but I have one of the completed Improv devices (MEB + A20 EOMA68) sitting on
my desk which works flawlessly; I've run it constant-on for days at a time
running server and desktop applications. It's ready. We could bang off any
number of these tomorrow with the right funding. It's been that way since
Improv was announced.

--
Aaron J. Seigo