[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

neal at pengpod.com neal at pengpod.com
Fri May 23 16:02:44 BST 2014

Let's also note he aimed for a higher priced specialty market.  His prices were so high he could do it in small run and didn't need to attract the same volume.  If people are willing to pay $500-$2000 the whole manufacturing equation changes.  This way you can do small runs and pay a lot of NRE and still be viable.

I wouldn't have thought you could find even the hundreds needed at those kinds of prices.  I guess I was wrong.  I'm sure as you mention his following and reputation were a big part of this.

So kudos to him, I don't think a lot of us could have had the same success in getting people to buy at those prices.

Sent from my android device.