[Arm-netbook] Improv And Operation:Marketing for EMOA-*

Boris Barbour barbour at biologie.ens.fr
Tue May 20 21:21:44 BST 2014

On 20/05/14 21:56, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>   ... please put your name down on the list at the preorders page, so
> that when it happens - once i have enough money to get the prototypes
> done without relying on other people - it's possible to let you know.

Done, although for some reason it appears as a separate page
rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/boris
rather than on the main list. Basically, I'm up for anything that can
make a working product without too much construction or hacking. Amounts
are advisory - I'd be excited if it really could work.

I guess a mini-fanless-desktop would be least bother to design (in fact,
is there anything to do?).

I wonder if it would be possible to repurpose older laptop cases.