[Arm-netbook] tablet casework prototype done

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:12:33 GMT 2014

Luke, I have a Plantronics USB Audio dongle, don't recall model # offhand.
Is there a way to determine the chipset easily without cracking the case?

I'd send you a picture but I, er, can't find one on Google Images. LOL.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net