[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 13:02:09 BST 2014

On Sun, 2014-07-27 at 20:30 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 3:58 PM, peter green <plugwash at p10link.net> wrote:
>
> > I count 6 ADCs channels required.
> >
> > I suspect the only single-chip soloution would be a microcontroller of some
> > sort.
>
>  yeahhh i have circuits already done for the ATSAM4SB which is a very
> nice choice, and only around $2.50 or thereabouts in appx 10k volume.

2 Microcontroller SoM board in KiCAD GPL'd
http://www.gplsquared.com/SoM1/SoM1.html

Make the IO controller swappable.

Board done up for LPC176x 100 pin chips, but easy enough to modify for
any kind of similar chip and also go about standardising
the connections.

Another option is the ST chip
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STM32F103ZET6-STM32F103ZET-STM32F103ZE-STM32F103Z-STM32F103-ST-LQFP144-Import-original/1885087390.html
(which is supported by the 'free' coocox compiler http://www.coocox.org)