[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

Miguel Garcia gacuest at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:36:16 BST 2014

>  ahh... well the general idea is that the CPU Card should work with
> anything, regardless of what it's plugged in to.  much as i don't want
> to say it general-purpose scripted / VM languages such as java would
> tend to be the recommended base.

And we want that any EOMA-68 compatible with this console.

Only in some cases, we want specific software and we need our own card
(because EOMA-68 can not do this).

>  sure, that'd work well.... just please don't promote that it's EOMA68
> compliant, because it certainly won't be.

Of course. Because these TOTOTO cards only have software to run on
this console and therefore will not work correctly on other devices
compatible EOMA-68.