[Arm-netbook] Laptop idea

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 11:23:36 BST 2014

>  remember joe, unlike even your own business there is no income yet, i
> cannot just drop $10,000 to $20,000 into tooling so unless someone
> comes up with that money things have to be done in a bootstrap
> sequence.

I fully understand, and I would donate where I can.
(Some infrastructure goodies coming your way soon,
 and when I get enough resources, some EOMAs.)

Have you thought about 3D printer?
I bought 3 of these
http://cpc.farnell.com/velleman-kit/k8200/3d-printer-k8200/dp/HK01193
(£409 + VAT) and they can make all the difference getting the plastic
side going. Just add openscad and some good old rasp or a file :)

Once you release 3D printable parametric laptop case, the project takes
on a whole new dimension.