[Arm-netbook] IC for analog and digital buttons (EOMA-68)

krasi gichev krasimirr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:23:46 BST 2014

Yep, 071 is good if host connection is either I2C or SPI. There are 2 I2C
controllers so it can run as gateway.
But for USB there is STM32F072CBT6 - at Digikey it is priced at 2.37USD for
1000pcs -
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/STM32F072CBT6/497-14645-ND/4815292.
This one is in 48 pin. If more pins are needed, just switch
to: STM32F072RBT6 -
http://www.st.com/web/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1574/LN1823/PF259605