[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 and EOMA-CF

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 27 14:57:37 BST 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Miguel Garcia <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  CF is very small.  it will therefore be quite costly, as well as
>> needing custom case-work.  we will wait until there are sales (or
>> funding) before proceeding with EOMA-CF.
>>
>>  which reminds me to reiterate: we need sales of the EOMA68-A20 before
>> anything further may proceed.
>>

> Due to the limitations of money, I think it's better to focus on one
> product (EOMA-68 or EOMA-CF).

 that has always been the plan, yes.

> For example, I think it's better to
> launch several EOMA-68 before launching the first EOMA-CF because
> otherwise the devices as Improv

 unfortunately the team behind Improv has not come up with the order.
QiMod Ltd will not be supplying them with product because the
relationship with the factory has been adversely affected.  we have
asked them to remove all mention of EOMA from their web site.

> Finally, how many EOMA-68-A20 need to be sold?

 that depends on what people are prepared to pay.  from the experience
that we have had, we have however set a MOQ of 1k units.

> How many EOMA-68-A20 have been sold?

 the original 30 samples from the first batch.