[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 and EOMA-CF

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 27 12:09:29 BST 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Miguel Garcia <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any EOMA (68 or CF) will have more powerful hardware?

 yes if the processors can be found.

> Is Luke/Rhombus going to focus on EOMA-68 or on EOMA-CF?

 CF is very small.  it will therefore be quite costly, as well as
needing custom case-work.  we will wait until there are sales (or
funding) before proceeding with EOMA-CF.

 which reminds me to reiterate: we need sales of the EOMA68-A20 before
anything further may proceed.

> Is there a new EOMA-68 in the process with more powerful hardware (like
> Allwinner A80)?

 we need the specs on the A80 first before being able to make a decision.

> What will be the hardware of EOMA-CF?

 anything that will fit into the form-factor.  you can see the
interfaces listed on the page.