[Arm-netbook] AC to DC power adapter with multiple outputs

Arokux X arokux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 13:48:35 BST 2013

Hi all,

I am probably once again asking for something that is not there, but
anyway. I'm currently hacking on several single board computers. Each
of them requires 12V. So I would need an AC to DC power adapter for
each. Each of adapters will require a separate socket in my master
plug. What I would like to have is _one_ AC to DC adapter with
multiple outputs to which I then connect my boards. Basically
something like a USB hub but for power supply. After much of googling
I wasn't able to find something like this. Have I missed something?

Thanks,
Arokux