[Arm-netbook] Ubuntu touch OS working on pengpods

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 11:35:15 BST 2013

Hello,

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:28:21 +0200
Arokux X <arokux at gmail.com> wrote:

[]
> >> I've just had "PengPod you can now install and run Ubuntu Touch"
> >> from matt at pengpod.com.
> >>
> >> Shame on them.
>
> I personally see it differently. But this is only my opinion. This
> list is arm-netbook, and this is arm tablet. To my best knowledge the
> first one which demonstrates it is possible for a third party to
> install Ubuntu Touch. So this is not really an ad of some random
> tablet.
>
> So Neal, keep my e-mail in your list please.

+1. Each of us receives so much useless spam that any non-useless spam
is pleasant surprise. Keep spamming us (*1), Neal, just please make
sure that your spam is interesting, or we get real angry :-D.

*1: By "us" I mean: "feel free to "spam" me, and if you do the same to
other people who are/were guilty of expressing interest in ARM
devices, I personally still won't consider you a crook".

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmiscml at gmail.com