[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 + SATA dock becomes accidental PC that boots in 20 seconds

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Sep 23 12:29:42 BST 2013

+++ Christopher [2013-09-20 16:17 -0500]:

[replying via the list because my mails to Christopher seem to get
spam-binned direct - did you see my reply sent 13th Sep, Chris?). If
we can manage direct comms I'll take it off-list :-) ]

> >> Apparently they are gold dust ;)
> >
> > there's only been 30 made so far!

> I can do another batch of 30 MEBs, but they'd be $55 each because I
> can't donate what I did for the 1st Batch. Nor would I have the time
> to solder that many again for free.

I want an MEB. I'll take the one you had spare two weeks ago if it's
still spare, or (probably better, assuming it'll happen reasonably
soon), one of these new ones with connectors the right way up and
everything :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/