[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 now booting Linaro distro from uSD card

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 21:06:35 BST 2013

:but I see later in the thread that someone had more wisdom than me, and
:pointed you at git show, rather than just describing what it does at a
:more abstract level as I did -- sorry about that.  I suppose that comes
:From dealing with this stuff for far too long, and expecting other
:people to know about arcane aspects of how the things work.
:
:Anyway, I'm glad it looks like everyone is now talking about the same
:thing -- well done Joe for putting up with the deluge of what must have
:been incomprehensible advice.

It takes all sorts to make the open source world go around :)

Get used to it I say and move on!

I've been prodded to hurry up with the EOMA and move on to Dr. Ajiths board
and then to a cut down but more universal SoM board all 100% open sourced and
get that working asap. We only use it for internal use, but anyone is welcomed
to take it and make products with it as it will all be GPL'd.