[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 now booting Linaro distro from uSD card

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 13:58:28 BST 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-17 at 12:30 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> > EOMA68-A20 now booting Linaro distro from uSD card
>
>  awesome.  again, joe, can you please consider not posting all these
> details to the list, just mention "page updated with new image, please
> refer to http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner/a20/images/ for details.

Next task is finding all the sources and package those as well
into one self contained image.

Got sunxi Linux and tools no problems, sources sitting on my disk.
About 3GB. Peanuts.

Linaro is http://releases.linaro.org/latest/ubuntu/raring-images/alip
linaro-raring-alip-20130826-474

Anyone idea how to get to the sources?
They use something called bazaar.
I got it installed in my Ubuntu 12.04.3 machine, (package bzr),
but I can't get head around doing the equivalent
of a git clone, and git checkout to get the
full sources for linaro-raring-alip-20130826-474 version.

Any detailed help appreciated.

I did "bzr get lp:launchpad" and got about 70Mb of something.
Not sure if that is sources or a snapshot or something else.
What I want to do is checkout linaro-raring-alip-20130826-474.

(The ultimate goal is to produce one opens sourced
 script that does everything
 and make a self contained bootable image, with sources,
 tools and documentation.)