[Arm-netbook] EOMA micro SD card boot image (alpha quality) with sata working available

Derek dlahouss at mtu.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:24:36 BST 2013

joem <joem <at> martindale-electric.co.uk> writes:

> On Mon, 2013-09-16 at 10:39 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> > magic, joe, i see you've cut/paste it into the page.  bear in mind
> > that you're now distributing GPL binaries so *may* receive requests
>
> $$$ krching!! $$$
>
> Bring it on I say if its a GPL compliant request.
> I charge $90 per hour of work to download and package the sources
> and put onto dvds and send (+p&p + taxes + cost of DVDs + I supply
> one sweet FREE as in gratis with every shipment!!)

" If you distribute binaries by download, you must provide “equivalent
access” to download the source—therefore, the fee to download source may not
be greater than the fee to download the binary."

from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowDownloadFee

So... better put a paywall up around that binary source, Joe.  Or quit
violating the GPL.