[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 MEBv1 Modification Pictures

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sat Sep 14 20:22:00 BST 2013

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the remaining MEBv1s are shipping.
Here are some pictures that show what they look like "POST" Modification. I
inverted the SATA connector (this requires removing the guide pins and
flipping them, then taking a small blade and forcing the contact leads down
enough to have the bend invert on itself, then holding it down while you
solder), I removed R2, and attached a Jumper Wire from Pin 11 to Pin1 on
the Ethernet Connector.

MEBv2 will not have these issues, and will also contain some additional
features.

As soon as you receive your boards, please let me know if they arrived in
good condition. I received reports that two boards arrived damaged, even
after ample bubble wrap inside a box.

http://i.imgur.com/AyDlJq1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2EtcxvI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AuaVBr7.jpg