[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:02:48 BST 2013

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>

>>  our prime focus has to be to put demo units in front of investors and
>> clients.  that way we can get money coming in, that then turns into
>> money for getting people boards, as well as funds for contracts to
>> complete specific software work.
>>
>> l.
>
> This is clear, not that I do not want to buy it.

 ok - then if you put your name down on the preorders page i will be
notifying people when there's a next batch planned:
   http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/

 we do however need to get RGB/TTL confirmed as working before
proceeding with any volume.  also, unlike the last batch which had
hand-soldered components, future units will be *entirely* automated.

 for the MEB, contact christopher: i _believe_ he's still doing the
MEBs at "cost", last time i heard he was up to 12 units which is
almost worthwhile to do another run.

 chris is doing a minor redesign of the MEB, not a big job, mostly
corrections.  chris are you planning to put a 5V (2A?) regulator IC on
as well?