[Arm-netbook] SATA - ATAS

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 09:50:11 BST 2013

> > Anyway, good news is Chris has it working. If anyone has a uSD image for testing they can share, then I can do tests as well.
>
>  http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/boot/
>
>  take the image from the link "a10boot", overlay the files from the
> link "partition2.tgz".

Thank you very much. I'll try if I get time this evening - if not
tomorrow. I got the flash with Henrik's uboot doing the mmc 3 boot
thing to try this out with.

I got sunxi Linux compiling first time yesterday after getting
the tool chains and set ups correct in Ubuntu 12.04.3 - but its not the
EOMA one yet :(
That is crashing left and right.
From http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner/a20/boot/
When I run

make -j3 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf-
KDIR=~/src/a10/linux-sunxi/ -C arch/arm/mach-sun7i/pm/standby all

I need to understand what KDIR and -C parameters are supposed to be
doing so I can fix it for Ubuntu 12.04.3 and my directory structure.

Also, I noticed the script.fex has a lot of hardware enabled by default.
Is that right Luke?
Just thinking out loud here - that script.fex
needs to match the hardware that is wired out of the EOMA
or it may to cripple the testing with tangential issues?

Also I don't know if it matters yet but the software at
git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git
is getting way behind from the one at http://linux-sunxi.org/

Will it be easy to use the one at http://linux-sunxi.org/
and have some instructions to customize it for EOMA?

Also last but not least
git clone git://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-boards.git
does not have an entry for the EOMA
Would it all be easier if it were in there?