[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 19:46:08 BST 2013

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com<mailto:luke.leighton at gmail.com>> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk<mailto:joem at martindale-electric.co.uk>> wrote:
Send<https://hes.fortishosting.net/owa/?ae=PreFormAction&a=ReplyAll&t=IPM.Note&id=RgAAAAB%2bO5QDTMzVToqhVddNa98CBwBtu%2b4tuLIwR6PzjDUgNAzfAAAAxNMMAABtu%2b4tuLIwR6PzjDUgNAzfAAAAzTBwAAAJ&pspid=_1378404720494_577181903#>

> Or should I order 2 x what you will be trying out for flying squirrel?

... let me think.... i'm going to say yes! :)  what the heck: yes.
model number LD070WS2(SL)(01

Sorry Luke, but where do the LVDS signals come from to drive this LCD?
Can A20 LVDS signals be routed to the LCD or GPIO pins through software?
Does that not mean some kind of MEB variant with FPC connector
needs to be rushed to be made to accommodate?

>Joe, will you be needing one with the touch screen digitizer?

Yes please.

This I assume this has no capacitive touch:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Original-7-inch-LG-LD070WS2-SL-01-LD070WS2-SL-01-LCD-display-screen-for/1177735155.html

I probably order 2 x for fun as Luke will be working with it.

And if there are capacitive IPS ones out there, I get that as well
(If they are super expensive good quality ones like the Nexus 7 IPS screens,
 I have to skip for now because the company makes wants to make
products with cheaper/smaller screens