[Arm-netbook] TPM backdoor

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 14:29:26 BST 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-05 at 14:18 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Alternative techs are marble powder and resin mixed with
> > coconut husk fiber (coir) as a filler. Dirt cheap.
>
>   woww i love that.

I bought some coir from Pound Shop garden section.
(Ebay sells marble powder, resin and colouring - a bit expensive when
its packaged and sold like that - but I order it soon.)

It might be cheaper to buy loft insulation (which is glass fibre) /
igneous rock fibre (which is rock melted and turned into fiber -
preferred) for the filler in the west and mix it with the marble/resin
mix instead of coir.

I bought the plaster to take molds from existing cases to trial
the techniques at home. I am waiting on a 3D printer to make own
shapes of cases.