[Arm-netbook] stress! and working with libopencm3, stm32sprog and an STM32F103

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 10:18:11 BST 2013

Hello,

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:42:33 +0300
krasi gichev <krasimirr at gmail.com> wrote:

[]

> How about giving SWD a try?. It is supported under linux, and the
> adapter is quite cheap (look on STM site for ST/LINKv2, I beleive it
> is something like 25USD).

Also, ST/LINK is included on any STM32 Discovery board one of which you
probably already have. Also, other boards you may have, have other
models of JTAG adapters included. Also, you may have Bus Pirate or
similar tool lying around. It may be not directly supported by OpenOCD,
and it may be a chore to develop/debug driver directly in C, that's why
projects like https://github.com/pfalcon/PySWD exist to prototype it
first in Python.

Also, someone got tired of all that "Got to work with another hardware
platform? Go shell out some buck and some time getting yet another
"magic" JTAG adapter" approach and started project to pull a random
board out of your drawer and use that as a JTAG adapter -
https://github.com/pfalcon/simplejtag

[]

--
Best regards,