[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 + SATA dock becomes accidental PC that boots in 20 seconds

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:15:23 BST 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/17/2013 4:28 PM, Arokux X wrote:

> The e-mail was addressed to christopher at firemothindustries.com :-)  (please
> do not top post)

> Whoops, sorry -- I didn't see that *blush* my name's also Christopher. Also,
> I'm one of those weird people who HATES bottom-posting, but I guess I can
> learn :P

 yes please.  the conversations on here are often complex, cover
several topics simultaneously in the same message, so the "normal"
i.e. "well-established" rules apply i.e. the ones that have been in
place *before* the degeneration of conversational ability and
concentration due to twitta and fayshbhukk.

 and (for everyone as well) please try to cut redundant context. thanks