[Arm-netbook] AMD 2W APU

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Tue Nov 19 21:53:42 GMT 2013

On 11/19/2013 04:43 PM, Christopher Havel wrote:
> On 11/19/2013 4:40 PM, luke.leighton wrote:
>> uhh.. yeah :)
> Great! I'll take two, when they're ready :D maybe three... we'll see...

Ah... the 'shut up and take my money' attitude  at it's best!

Let's get the first A20 cards out there and sink some of that money into
the few other card designs that luke has mapped out.

http://rhombus-tech.net/freescale/iMX6/news/
http://rhombus-tech.net/jz4760/news/

By that time the AMD APUs (6-12 months?) should actually be available.
Hopefully also enough revenue in the pipe to speed along development of
a card based on them too.

*Walks off to the kitchen* Computer! Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

--
Scott Sullivan