[Arm-netbook] eoma68 router pcb

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Nov 14 21:34:52 GMT 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>
> > While not the best for the job, it's certainly appealing at .22c versus
> $39.
> > But taps out at 3A. if there's a way to cull some wattage from the 20w
> > point.
> >

> http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DKSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&itemSeq=138936230&uq=635199731575593822
>
>  that's a 404 not found chris.

When will I learn to stop posting links from my Shopping Cart?

Here's the correct link.
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/AP6503SP-13/AP6503SP-13DITR-ND/2767805

>  anyway pending no complete howlers i'll probably go for the TPS56428
> as it's $1.10 in 1k volumes (TDK inductor is $1 as well, eek!) - the
> TPS56428 looks like quite an awesome and well-designed bit of kit, no
> completely mad thermal thingies like the LM1084, good advice from TI
> in the datasheet so... yeah.

Regarding the AP6503, if possible, may be able to do dual AP6503's, and I
was looking at the wrong line in the spreadsheet. It's .33c not .22c in qty
of 2500.  STILL not bad, and the datasheet has really good wiring
instructions.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com