[Arm-netbook] freescale LS1021A

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Fri Nov 8 06:28:16 GMT 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross <
maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:

> On 08/11/13 00:37, Derek wrote:
> > in terms of "can I run Gnome 3 on it".
>
> +1 for magic that makes gnome3 yum yum yum possible! err dare I ask what
> the pricing might be like? meaning do I need to rethink what I want to
> spend on.
>
> USB3 wee hee! Shame the tablet is usb2 :\ .
>
> I guess a few GBs of ram?
>
> Thanks again for all you work luke.

I spoke to my contact at Freescale, and these are not currently available
to consumers. Only high volume - top tier customers have access. However,
the iMX7 is scheduled to be released Q4 of 2014, and it will feature quad
A7s with similar features.

--
Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner