[Arm-netbook] LCD wiring diagram for EOMA done up

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sun Nov 3 18:22:24 GMT 2013

Hi,

LCD wiring diagrams done up in kicad (and pdf):
http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/eoma_boot.html#working_lcd

The script.fex and guide to how to get it working with Ubuntu 13.04
all there as well.

Still waiting on 5" display to turn up to do that as well.
When I get the MEB2, I fold it into a case and put the
LCD on the lid and make a really smart brick sized brickbook (TM) :D
One with 18650 batteries and one without.

Hurry up Chris!! I ain't got all day waiting on you for your MEB2!!!!
There is a brick I have to make and throw at someone.