[Arm-netbook] [flying squirrel] rev 3 preliminary routing nearly done - HELP NEEDED REVIEWING

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:00:24 GMT 2013

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/2/2013 12:52 PM, luke.leighton wrote:
>>
>> ok to make this easy - as in "anyone can do it" - i've placed a set of
>> images from which i have pretty much literally cut/paste the
>> schematics from them: app notes, datasheets and so on.  the images are
>> here: http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/rev3_review/
>>
>> so it's *literally* a matter of "print out the two and compare".  i
>> really *really* need people's help going over these - you do not need
>> to be an electronics expert, you only need an eye for detail.
>>
>> two things:
>>
>> 1) are the connections the same?
>> 2) are the values (resistor, capacitor) the same?
>>
>> that's all i need, but it's essential that it gets done.
>>
>> l.
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> almost there, just need a last schematics review, the plan is to send
>>> the PCB off early next week (2-3 days time).  I REALLY NEED HELP here.
>>>   reviewing schematics and so on.  this will be the first board i've
>>> done, and it's detailed and complex (but not amazingly hard).
>>>
>>> phil, nginx/apache appears to be out on hands.com so i'm putting a
>>> copy of the schematics here:
>>> http://lkcl.net/tablet2.pdf
>>>
>>> l.

> OK, here's your corrections -- as 'sticky notes' within the PDF -->
> http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/3ef283e8
> (uncheck the "download manager" checkbox, and click "DOWNLOAD" -- do NOT
> click "DOWNLOAD NOW" if you see it; that's an ad and is NOT legit)
>
> Let me know if any problems... or if I've been a tremendous dunderhead :P

 awesome chris -  thank you, got it.  i've also printed everything out
(an hour ago), done a compare.... found over *twenty five* mistakes...
oops :)  SATA wrong way round...  still have to check Ethernet, Touch,
I2C, MXC6225, and the ATSAM4S.  R11 needs to be 4.7k, R12 and R13 need
to go (I2C pull-down is already on EOMA68), R4 goes, the RESET# needs
a 100k resistor on input....

 let's see what you found, eh? :)