[Arm-netbook] Interfacing touch screen to EOMA68-A20

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:37:23 GMT 2013

something from TI http://www.ti.com/product/tsc2017  ahh i remember
the TSC series well.... :)  they have debounce and so on.  my first
reverse-engineering experience dealing with those f****rs in the wince
HTC smartphones - drivers will be in the linux kernel now but back
then there weren't any, and it wasn't clear in the datasheet that the
ICs *only* respond if you write *two* bytes (one is a zero-pad)
followed by read two bytes... hmmm memory's fuzzy... that might have
been SPI...

anyway take a look joe, on TI's site: there's plenty to choose from.

l.