[Arm-netbook] A20 and A10 NAND

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:02:55 BST 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> ons 2013-05-29 klockan 21:03 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:
>
>> this is all really deja-vu, i'm sure this was the exact same crap for
>> the A10 over 18 months ago.
>
> Yes ofcourse it is. It is the same sources just whacked up a bit more to
> adjust for sun7i and rebased on a newer kernel. Code quality is
> unchanged, coding style and methods possibly worse. Same symptoms as is
> seen from most similar vendors doing all development behind closed doors
> with zero intentions of community participation.

 jaezuss.  ok.  well, it will be interesting to see what happens a)
when the upstream source hits their git pulls [massive conflicts
meaning they'll *have* to participate] b) when the shit hits the fan
over the reports i've put in over the past few days.

 which reminds me: if anyone wishes to follow the advice of
http://gpl-violations.org/faq/violation-faq.html please coordinate
with me *before* going and contacting allwinner.