[Arm-netbook] device tree not the answer in the ARM world [was: Re: running Debian on a Cubieboard]

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:40:43 BST 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Vladimir Pantelic <vladoman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/10/2013 10:04 AM, luke.leighton wrote:
>
>>   ok, let's try this.
>>
>>   do you buy a product and then throw it away after 18 months when it
>> is obsolete?
>>
>>   please answer that question first and we will move on from there.
>
> no, my DVD player is now 10 years old

 that is not an answer to the question.  i feel compelled to point out
that if you are mis-reading a simple question it logically also goes a
long way towards explaining why you are not understanding.

 vladimir, i apologise, but i simply don't have time for this.  if you
are willing to be more open-minded then the discussion will be more
generally useful to others.

 as it is i find myself wasting more and more time, and thus wasting
more and more of everybody else's time as over 300 people immediately
and also in the future on the list archives are forced to read this
non-productive discussion.

 so regrettably you are forcing me into a position, from lack of time
and degraded productivity and usefulness, of not answering any further
questions from you until you change to a more productive line of
thinking.

 sorry vladimir.