[Arm-netbook] expeyes-SBC, minimalist A10 board

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Tue May 7 23:39:44 BST 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 06:10:00PM +0530, Ajith Kumar wrote:
> Hello,
>       The layout of the minimalist A10 board is completed, the Kicad files
> are HERE <http://www.iuac.res.in/%7Eelab/phoenix/SBC/>. Next step is making
> the PCB and giving it a try.
>
> regards
>
> ajith

Hi Ajith,

Congratulations, that's really impressive! I downloaded the project
and had a quick look, very nice. Especially the hand length-matching,
that must have been very tricky.

Hope you don't mind, I loaded some gerbers into gEDA gerbv and
exported some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/AS0TD

(BTW I noticed there were still some old gerbers in the Gerbers/
directory, and the solder mask & paste layers weren't there. Easy
things to fix, but I thought I'd point it out.)

Congrats again. Very keen to see the updates as you continue
prototyping.

- Angus