[Arm-netbook] GK802 for $70

Dmitriy B. rzk333 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:06:39 GMT 2013

Just a reminder if someone wishes to buy this or already have one:
We have launched own kernel/u-boot on GK802/Hi802 using official freescale
sources. https://github.com/imx6-dongle/wiki/wiki
Everything somewhat works now, there are couple of problems with
hdmi-i2s/EDID parsing, but they seem to present on all imx6 devices,
hopefully freescale will fix it soon.

For video demo and even more instructions checkout Jas blog posts:
http://jas-hacks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/gk802-ubuntu-update-1-gpuvpu.html
http://jas-hacks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/gk802-ubuntu-oneiric-preview-image_10.html

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Beykun