[Arm-netbook] ingenic jz4760 eoma-68 card

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:14:02 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM, Ajith Kumar <bpajith at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  it's a quote we were given for hynix RAM, qty 10,000, it's in the BOM
>> of the A10 EOMA68 CPU card, it's the exact same parts used in the
>> wits-tech EVB, and in the cubieboard, and pretty much every product
>> based around the A10 because they're pretty much all copies of the
>> wits-tech stuff, if not in the design then in the BOM.
>

> Hi Luke,
>      Is it possible to give a pointer to that BOM with pricing and
> manufacturer info.

 datasheet's here:
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/allwinner/H5TQ2G8(6)3BFR(Rev1.8).pdf

 so that gives you the product name, make and model.  if you look on
taobao.com you should find plenty of people listing it as for sale.

 i can't give you the confidential quote from our chosen manufacturer.
 sorry.  plus, it wouldn't help you because they haven't put *their*
suppliers on it.