[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re: Ya Nanonote

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:41:54 GMT 2013

http://www.panic.com/blog/2013/03/the-lightning-digital-av-adapter-surprise/

this sort of size - this sort of thing.  i believe that's a POP RAM on
an ARM processor, although knowing apple and selling in mass-volume
they may have ordered a custom ARM processor plus DDR RAM inside the
same BGA packaging.

the size however will be absolutely tiny, giving credence to the whole
EOMA-CF concept.

*but*, that's custom-made plastic, and apple has the funds to create
entire new connector standards.

l.