[Arm-netbook] Need help finding components in China

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 23:07:15 BST 2013

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM, David Lanzendörfer
<david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch> wrote:
> Hi folks
> I really need support from people who live in China at finding certain
> components in the local part stores.
> Obviously the local factories do not put their components online into
> databases like digikey so I need someone to go there phyiscally and check the
> available components out for me.
> Is someone there willing to help me out with that?

 i've been talking with david - he's going to do an EOMA-68 10in
tablet and a transformer-style keyboard dock, as an open hardware
project.  if anyone especially in guangdong knows anyone in any china
linux user group or hackerspace who would like to help please do ask
them.

 many thanks,