[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:58:17 BST 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Davin Gibb <davin.gibb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christopher, I'm embarrassed to ask this question, but are you talking
> about a fully working A20 EOMA card? Or is this A10? Is this design
> different from Luke's EOMA A10 CPU card?

 this is the *other side* of the EOMA-68 interface.

 the key words which you missed davin are highlighted below, and back
at the beginning of this thread you can see the link showing pictures,
which i've updated some time in the middle of this thread to also
include the (approximate, early) BOM:

 http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/micro_engineering_board/

 potentially you could order just the bare PCB from christopher
(you've got 1 hour left) and could order the components directly
yourself from e.g. mouser or or e.g. digikey.

> On 19/06/2013, at 9:23 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>
> Last Chance. I will be placing the order for 19 PCB's, and 19 Sets of
> Components that come together to create 19 fully working/assembled EOMA-68
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
> Micro Engineering Boards, at 8PM/2000 CST (that's 0200 GMT Wednesday).