[Arm-netbook] Is it too late? RE: eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone, need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Tue Jun 18 13:30:22 BST 2013

I am still taking orders until 7pm CST tonight, I must submit by 8pm.

To anyone in the EU/UK, we are working on a bulk shipping order to a single UK address to save on shipping fees and to allow for faster delivery times. If you would like to take part in this offer, just send the Manufacturing Fee for the card, once all orders are in, I will issue an invoice for the shipping fees with instructions. If you do not wish to partake in the group-buy, please add $9USD for First Class Postage (delivery time dependent on local courier), $24 for Priority (6-10 day), or $80 for Express (3-5 day).

To any UK customers who have already paid, and are interested in the group buy, please let me know and I will refund part of your shipping fees.

If you are outside the UK, the rates above are the same. To any US customers, please include $5.80 for standard ground shipping, or $7.35 for Guaranteed 3 Day.

Rates for a single A10/A20 Micro-Engineering Board are $28.85 for a fully assembled board.

Please send a payment of $28.85 via PayPal to service at firemothindustries.com, please include your shipping address.

If anyone has a question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com