[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 17:28:25 BST 2013

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> we need about 6 of the micro engineering boards for various projects,
> and it's silly money even for small 4-layer PCBs @ 60mm x 50mm.
> http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/micro_engineering_board/

 ok christopher's gone ahead and put in an order for some of the PCBs,
and he's also tracked down the BOM it's surprisingly low considering
it's off of mouser.com - $23.

 so: how many we looking at?  antoine you wanted one, christopher
wants at least 3, i need 6 for myself and clients, that's 10.

 bear in mind that these basically if you intend to track the EOMA-68
project long-term, you won't have to buy one ever again, it will do
for *all* EOMA-68 CPU Cards including those that have Gigabit Ethernet
and/or USB 3.0 in the future.