[Arm-netbook] 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 19:49:50 BST 2013

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM, martin brook
<martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The invoice only mentioned 'Goods' $133 so it was not clear what the cost of
> shipping was.

I Definitely Can't handle that type of Mistake with my order. I would
understand if it was $15 or so total shipping/handling... However $33
for shipping and handling is way too much... Any possibility of
getting multiple re-distributors to help lighten the load on overall
price?

Element14 is not too bad on pricing for dealing with the United States...
http://www.element14.com/

Similarly, Allied Electronics has relatively nice Shipping rates for
dealing with the United states...
http://www.alliedelec.com/