[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 21:00:45 BST 2013

Confused yes - innocent mistake - 50% yes.

I see now the posts are cc'd from arm-netbook mailing lists to many
other mailing lists with different standards for noise.

Apologies for not seeing that.

arm-netbook list 'belongs' to luke, but generally the noise level
is very low here and its aim is to make EOMA 68 and other similar gadgets.

So it is not fair on anybody here to be flooded like this with blog quality post.

If anyone got open source things that need building, or things that need doing, by
all means send a one or two line request.

So stop squabbling, become more productive by sticking to one or two
line responses. I'm sure everyone can do that.

And if you have time, here are projects to take inspiration from
when it comes making gadgets:

http://rhombus-tech.net/

Projects that have sprung up around Luke's project:

http://www.iuac.res.in/~elab/phoenix/SBC/
https://github.com/slapin/a13board
http://www.gplsquared.com/SoM2/SoM2.html
http://www.gplsquared.com/mk802/mk802.html