[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 15:49:28 BST 2013

> > SoC vendors are free to join the discussion, and many SoC vendors are part
> > of the kernel community, so calling this unilateral is plain wrong.
>
>  you're free to believe that, vladimir.  i've explained why that
> hasn't happened, in prior messages.  can we move forward, please?

I prefer it if the "vladimir" troll (and fellow trolls)
make requests for one of us to make or do something instead of
constantly whining and wasting time.

After all we are attached to funds and resources ready to
deploy if something sounds a good idea and gets a vote.

To vladimir - please put your thoughts in a blog where it belongs.
If its important, I'm sure others would offer comment
and take you up on your thoughts.