[Arm-netbook] RFC: EOMA-26

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:52:39 BST 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:52 AM, mike.valk at gmail.com <mike.valk at gmail.com> wrote:

> We/Someone could even create EOMA-68 cards running Windows....Yug.

 yyyeah. my main contacts at microsoft have both retired,
unfortunately.  i have one more: i've been speaking with him, he's on
the windows nt core team now (took him 12 years to get there).  the
main issue is: nt would need to comprehend the format of the I2C
EEPROM.  the secondary issue is: all applications would need to be
capable of dynamically re-sizing and adjusting [kde plasma active is
the model to follow].

> When AMD or Intel create x86 processors.

 valleyview.

> Or use Windows on ARM.

 still needs the above to be solved... or the O.S. must "reboot"....
nothing new there....