[Arm-netbook] A10 board with schematics

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:20:30 GMT 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Anil Shanbhag <anilashanbhag at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> OLinuxIno has made available schematics of a their board with A13.
> Rhombus-Tech & OLinuxIno are both working on boards with A10. A10 seems like
> a better option since we get to go beyond the 512 MB restriction on A13. Are
> there any boards based on A10 whose schematics (eagle/kicad files) are
> available ?

 i've created a library part for the A10:
 http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git;a=blob;f=pcb/allwinner_a10/library/allwinner.lib

 neither eagle nor kicad are up to the task of dealing with 800mhz
DDR3 RAM.  kicad *may* at some point have the necessary PCB design
assistance to cover balanced-line pairs, specific-length R.F. tracks
and impedance on tracks, but right now it doesn't.