[Arm-netbook] $135 ARMBRIX Zero Exynos 5 Development Board Is Now Available for Pre-order

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Sun Jan 6 03:00:24 GMT 2013

Chris Tyler wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 16:18 +0000, luke.leighton wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Guillaume Fortaine
>> <guillaume.fortaine at devopspace.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/26/135-armbrix-zero-exynos-5-development-board-is-now-available-for-pre-order/
>>>
>>  i've got a list of the expansion header interfaces if anyone's
>> interested, i was waiting to hear from mr lee about the multiplexed
>> options on them, ah well.
>>

> So... there doesn't appear to be a SATA connector,
Umm where are you getting that information from?

Initial diagrams showed an unlabeled connector that from the pin
arrangement looked very much like a SATA connector. I asked on the forum
where the diagram was posted and younglee confirmed it was a SATA connector.

The diagram and photo on howchip both show a sata connector (though it's
out of focus in the photo and therefore difficult to idendity).