[Arm-netbook] PCB production

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:28:17 GMT 2013

it is in fact 6 layer in EVK, 4 layer is option but less recommended
(at least freescale says so i manual). can you tell me what is the
price for pcb you expect in your a10 board? Is this going to be 6
layer? In our design we will have to use 0.1mm minimum line width, 0.2
mm hole and 0.0711 mm minimal thickness of FR4 if we are to follow
reference design...