[Arm-netbook] CoM A10 Module

cpinc at rogers.com cpinc at rogers.com
Thu Feb 7 23:26:55 GMT 2013

I have 3 versions currently being tested. 512M, 1G and 2G RAM.

We are currently developing a product based on the 512M version with no flash and another product based on 1G with 4G flash

We'll carry some of each (with flash) but in volume we can customize to specific needs.

Robert Ings
Waterloo, ON, CA
cpinc at rogers.com