[Arm-netbook] "[EOMA68] RFC: ADDITION OF SD/MMC TO STANDARD."

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Dec 24 12:13:53 GMT 2013

joe could you please keep this discussion on topic and limit it to
what the subject line says, thank you.  regarding what you've
suggested: that will involve at least $6k NREs for the tooling.  it
also will not be part of the EOMA68 standard.  an individual board
however in non-EOMA68-compliance mode could have this done.

now - do you have any input at all on what the subject-line is about?
much appreciated.

l.